Easy Steps To Enroll Online
Enrolling for benefits is quick and easy with Parkland’s online enrollment system. From home and most work computers, you can enroll using the web-based MyParkland on the PeopleSoft Self-Service System.
Log on to MyParkland to enroll for the following benefits: medical, dental, vision, life and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance, disability buy-up and buy-down plans, legal, flexible spending accounts (FSAs) and supplemental coverages through Aflac (critical illness insurance, group accident insurance and hospital indemnity).
Note: If you are enrolling from a non-Parkland device, you must register for remote access through DUO first. Use this link to submit a self-service DUO Request. For technical issues with the OTM Portal, contact the Technical Support Center at 214‑590‑5999.
- Log on to PeopleSoft at https://hr.pmh.org/psp/pshr/?cmd=login.
- Enter your:
- User ID, which is your Parkland employee ID number.
- Default password, which is phhs plus the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- After clicking Sign In, select Main Menu on the home page, and go to MyParkland > Benefits > Benefits Details > Benefits Enrollment.
- Make sure you provide Social Security numbers. The law requires that you provide Parkland with a Social Security number for all covered dependents in the medical plan. Dependents can’t be enrolled without a Social Security number.
- Save a screenshot of the summary of your final elections so you have it for your records.
- Click Submit Enrollment. Then click Done.
Don’t forget! Click Done for the system to accept your new elections.
Download detailed enrollment instructions